I don't always participate in these tags depending on how much blogging time I have. But, since I have a minute and I really enjoy reading, it is just finding the time to do it, I'll go ahead and post. So, here you go Denise...
This is from A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel. My Corpus book club read this around Christmas time, but since we were in the process on moving I am just getting around to reading it.
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.)
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people
"'Melinda. Would you just please tell me what is wrong with that girl?!' I was trying to whisper, but I was exasperated."
I tag Amber, Amy, Jenny, Mary, and anyone else who wants to participate.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Book Tag
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah...thanks for participating AND looking at my log. And I forgot to thank you for the roommate updates...I looked at ALL your links:)
Post a Comment