I've got the Colorado Bar Exam this Tuesday-Wednesday and it feels like law school all over again!! Actually, it hasn't been as bad this time around. My firm gave me the last 3 weeks off, so I've been able to study full time. I'll just be glad when it is over. We knew when we accepted this job that I'd have to take the bar again to get licensed in Colorado, so it was all part of the trade-off. But once its over, I can banish the nuances of Criminal Law, Family Law, etc. from my mind forever.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Luck! What a relief it will be to have it done. :) Talk to you soon. Jon
Hey Melissa this is Rachel Gardner your old roomie! I found your blog through Leanna. You have such a cute family! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment