Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another BOY!!!

Yes, you heard right. Larsen baby #4 is another boy! I saw the ultrasound with my own eyes. Despite some intitial disappointment on my part, we are happy that the baby looks healthy and know that is the most important. After finding out that my uterus is thinning and there is more risk involved in this birth, it really puts things into perspective.

Carter and McKay were very excited when I told them after school and immediately starting thinking of names. McKay thinks we should name him "Jimmer" and Carter is still thinking about it. We will all be excited for the baby to come this summer and hope that all will be well until then!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I see nothing wrong with Jimmer.

The Bright Family said...

Yeah, I like Jimmer too. :) Congratulations!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Did Shirlene curse you?!! Oh...its a good thing boys are so fun...and yours are so stinking cute!! Congrats!

knjfabela said...

I agree with Mckay! Jimmer sounds wonderful. ;)