March madness came and went, but it sure was fun. It was a nice distraction to have the BYU basketball team come into town and play at the Pepsi Center in the NCAA tournament. BYU mania took over! Lamont and I were lucky enough to attend both games. On Wednesday night the Cougars had an open practice at the Pepsi center which we took the boys to. It was fun to see the team up close and we even got to meet Coach Dave Rose. We were hoping some of the players would walk our way, but no such luck.
On Thursday we took Carter to the game and cheered on the Cougars as they beat Wofford. On Saturday we had a great time as my sister, Melanie, and Lamont's brother, Chase drove from Utah to cheer the Cougars on with us. We screamed loudly as the Cougars were able to demolish Gonzaga. Their team definitely got Jimmered! This sent the Cougars to the sweet sixteen. It was such a great victory and the best college basketball game that I have ever been to, and we even got to watch it from the 18th row! Wow! That's all I have to say.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How FUN!!! Man oh man how I was wishing they would make it to the Final Four and come to Houston! That would have been AWESOME!
And HEY! I just read your exciting news! Congrats on Baby #4!!! Woohoo! I will definitely think pink!! :)
Post a Comment