Christmas is almost here, so I better get to my Thanksgiving post. It was fun to have Lamont's brother Kimball here with his family all the way from Washington. Carter and McKay LOVED having their cousins here! This was my first year to actually make the Thanksgiving dinner. I even did the homemade rolls all by myself, which I have never done before, but did not want Rhodes Rolls for Thanksgiving. Lamont and Kimball did the pies and everyone just pitched in when needed and the dinner turned out fabulous if I do say so myself. Voila! The Thanksgiving dinner
Carter and Aubrey made cute little placecards for our table.
It was a nice dinner with family
Tanner's first Thanksgiving was a success. He especially loved the pumpkin pie; he ate a whole piece all by himself!
Yum! The pies.
The next day we went to Hammonds Candy Factory and watched all the Christmas candy being made. The kids loved all the free samples!
Chance, Aubrey, McKay, Carter, Sydnee, and JaxonAfterwards, we walked around downtown Denver.
It was so fun to have Kimball, Marianne, and kids for Thanksgiving. Thanks for driving all that way to spend the holiday with us. Carter and McKay were so sad to see their cousins go!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thanksgiving
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so impressed...the turkey AND homemade rolls?! Wow. Can we come next year? :) How fun that you got to spend so much time with Kimball and his cute family.
Seriously?! They decide to come and visit AFTER we leave??? Well just know that I'm officially jealous. It's been ages since Marianne and I have been able to meet up.
Looks delicious!
Looks awesome Melissa! How fun to host Thanksgiving. ...and stressful. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the culinary abilities my cousins. They kill me. Especially Kimball. Masters of the kitchen. Sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment