Monday, December 7, 2009

November Visitors

We love having visitors and November was the month of lots of visitors. At the beginning of the month my sisters came out to go see the play Wicked with Lamont and I. It was fabulous; I think we all had the music running through our minds the rest of the night. We had a yummy dinner at Maggiano's beforehand and then had a little jog to the theatre:). While they were here that weekend we also got to check out the Denver Art Museum for the first time. It was a good musuem with a few Monets and some western art by Charles Russell. Carter and McKay loved all of the children activities that they had available and really got into the artwork. I thought they might be a little bored, but it was one of their favorite places they have been downtown and they talked about it for weeks. Boys after my own heart! My sisters, Melanie, Megan, and Michelle in town for Wicked!
Carter and McKay dressing up at the Denver Art Museum

My grandparents came the next weekend, also to see Wicked. It is the first time they have come to visit us in our home and the boys loved having them here. We went to the Butterfly Pavilion which was a lot of fun and ended the day with some BYU football and a trip to Texas Roadhouse where we were once again able to celebrate Lamont's birthday. Yum!Fun to have my grandparents in town
The Butterfly Pavilion
Tanner getting crazy at Texas Roadhouse

It was less than two weeks later when we were able to have Lamont's brother, Kimball and his family come and stay with us for Thanksgiving. We are always happy to have family come and stay with us it is almost like a vacation for us too!

2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

I love Tanner's face--he's cute. :)

Kristi said...

You've been busy hosts! I'm so very jealous that you got to see Wicked...one day, one day. :) I'm still kicking myself that we didn't coordinate a visit with you guys when we visited in July. Guess we'll just have to come up again soon! :)