Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another trip to Utah...

At the end of September we made another quick trip to Utah for Cameron's baby blessing. He is the first cousin on the Moreton side. During our short stay we packed in as much as we could. We made sure to get in a lunch at Cafe Rio, took the boys to Hogle Zoo, celebrated my birthday, had a BBQ, and went to the BYU vs. Colorado State football game. McKay at the zoo with the baby elephant

Two little cousins, Tanner & Cameron, enjoying the BBQ

Cheering on the Cougars - BYU beat Colorado State

On Sunday Josh blessed baby Cameron. What a cute and sweet little baby. It was a nice event to bring the whole family together. Holding baby Cameron

The whole Moreton family

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a cute addition to your family. And, how fun that your boys will now have a cousin on your side! I bet you are thrilled. Too bad we didn't know you were going to be here. Richard and Ashley were at the BYU game, too! Bummer. You'll have to let us know next time you are here. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Wow. They sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

What a growing family! I'm sure your parents LOVE it! And Happy Birthday Missy....

Mary said...

Cute pics..Tanner is a doll!! P.S. I posted another comment below!!