Thursday, September 10, 2009

BYU vs. Oklahoma




We just got back from spending a few days with my family in Texas. It was great to relax, swim and spend time with family. But of course, the biggest highlight was the BYU-OU game. We were dreaming of a victory, but in reality just hoping that BYU didn't get blown out. The whole game, from the stadium, to the LOUD and PROUD BYU fans, to the atmosphere was just awesome. Definitely one of the best BYU victories of all-time.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That was SUCH a great game! I'll bet it was a blast being there! You two look so cute in your BYU blue. We've got to get together again soon!

Gavin and Shawna said...

HOw fun to be there!! Good timing on your parts=)

Travis and Jamie said...

So jealous you got to go. I think that almost every single person I know in Dallas attended the game.

knjfabela said...

We were there too! So sad we didn't see y'all. Man, it was an amazing game......and to witness it in person was just priceless.