We are now officially back into the swing of things with school. Carter is a big first grader and loving it. When he arrived home from his first day I asked him how his day was and he told me, "Wonderful! Even better than Kindergarten." He then went on to give me a detailed account of his daily schedule. At Carter's school they do grouping, so he is in a class with half first-graders and half second-graders. We'll see how that goes, but for now no homework and he loves being back. We have a great carpool this year which means that I only have to pick him up twice a week -which I love!
McKay started his preschool co-op again with some new and some old friends. He also loves it and asks me every day if he gets to go to school that day. He is one of the older kids this year and I think that he enjoys knowing all the answers. We'll see how much I enjoy the co-op when it is my turn to teach next week.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Back to School
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment