Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 weeks old already!

Tanner is already over three weeks old now. We have been very busy (hence the 3 weeks to get a video posted)! The recovery has been going great- the best one thus far. It was so wonderful to have both of our Moms in town to help. They were truly life savers and did so much; the whole family loved having them here.

Tanner is such a good little baby and only cries when he has to get his bath. That really wears him out! He is up once during the night on a good night and twice on a bad night; I am trying to catch up on some sleep. Carter and McKay love their little brother. McKay continually comments on how "tute" he is. We have loved having a baby in house again. Tanner is such a sweet baby and we are blessed to have him in our home.

9 comments:

The Bright Family said...

He's a cutie!! but, I didn't expect any different from your family. :)

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

We love the video. He looks so sweet! And still so tiny! It was good to visit with you the other night. We can't wait to see more of Tanner.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

He's so cute! I'm glad he is a good baby. I think Heavenly Father knows #3 has to be a good one!

Mary said...

YAY!! I've been waiting for some more pictures!! It's not like you've been busy or anything!! : ) He is SO cute, just like his brothers!! You have some handsome little men. Congrats!!

Melanie said...

What a good looking little guy he is. Those Larsen boys will be heartbreakers someday...

Jenny said...

Congratulations, Melissa! He is so precious!!! You all look great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video! How sweet...Your boys are all so dang cute:-) Welcome Tanner!!

Debbie said...

Congrats you guys! He's so adorable (not that I would have expected any different). :) And I'm impressed you're already getting that much sleep at night (although I'm sure it doesn't feel like "that much" to you). :) Love you guys!

Terry Family said...

Yeah, I loved the video. So cute. I am glad he is a good baby and that the boys help out so much. I hope all is well.
Love ya.