Tanner Cole Larsen was born yesterday at 8:30 am. Everything with the C-section went smoothly and both Melissa and Tanner are doing well. Although a week early, Tanner weighed a whopping 8 lbs, 4 oz., and is 20 3/4 inches long. The boys are of course thrilled and are such proud big brothers. Melissa's mom is also here which is a huge help. We feel so blessed and love to see our family continue to grow.

Sunday, March 1, 2009
The New Baby is Here!!
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Congratulations! He is so beautiful and I love his name. I'm glad that everything went well for you guys!
A HUGE congrats to y'all! And welcome baby Tanner.....
Congratulations! I love the name, too. And the hair--my goodness he's got a head full. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Hope you're doing well, Melissa. Let me know when I can bring you guys dinner.
We've been waiting for this post...and we are so excited for you guys!! Nice work Melissa!! We sure hope the recovery and everything is great. What a cutie!!!
He's so cute! Can't wait to see him in person.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! HE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE THE NAME. BEST WISHES
He is DARLING! Congrats!
We are so excited to have a new nephew! He is beautiful and we can't wait to see him in just a few months. We love you guys :)
3 BOYS!! Oh, BOY! Congratulations, Lamont and Melissa! Tanner is such a cutie and very lucky to have two proud big brothers. We love you guys!
Congrats y'all!!! Tanner is darling and the boys look so proud to be the big brothers. I am glad everything went well.
Congratulations!! What a cute family you are. Tanner is beautiful and I love the name. We love you guys!
congrats!!! Tanner is so cute look at all his hair. It really is exciting to see your family grow. The boys look so excited to see their new baby brother.
Congratulations you guys! He's adorable! I'm glad mom and baby are well!
YEAH!! He is so cute!! I love the pic of the 3 of them!! You look GREAT!!! Congrats!! I hope you get lots of rest and that he loves to sleep!!
Congratulations on another handsome little one! Glad everything went well.
Congratulations Family of Five! You sure have a handsome bunch! Way to go Melissa!
Congratulations! (Found your blog, by the way.) He is adorable--love the hair. Great name, too!
I think Tanner fits perfectly with Carter and McKay. Congratulations! You look great and how fun to have a new baby at home.
WOW! Congrats guys!
He is darling. Congrats. I am so happy everything went well.
Congratulations you guys! Wow! I can't believe he weighed 8 lbs a whole week early! I bet Melissa feels glad to have him growing on the outside now! Good luck with three. Your family is beautiful!
I'm so excited for you guys! He is beautiful. I hope you both are doing well.
He is so handsome! I love all that hair! Congrats! I'm glad mom, baby, brothers, and dad are all doing well!
Post a Comment