Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

Here goes my 8 answers to the 6 questions:

Favorite t.v. shows:
I'll be honest, I don't watch much t.v. except for movies or sports. When I do watch it might be TLC, game shows like Jeopardy, reruns of Friends, or Fox News. However, I don't have any favorites, sorry!

Things I did yesterday:
1. Took Carter to the dentist
2. Went shopping at Target
3. Picked out some pumpkins at Safeway
4. Worked out on my elliptical
5. Made dinner
6. Checked email
7. Carved pumpkins
8. Straigtened up the house

Things I look forward to:
1. Having this baby!
2. The holidays with family
3. Going to the BYU vs. Air Force football game
4. The Twilight Movie
5. Taking the boys trick-or-treating
6. Not having to take Carter to school this week (Fall break)
7. Sleeping in a little more this week
8. Spending time out in the beautiful fall weather

Favorite Restraunts (in no order):
1. The Old Spaghetti Factory
2. Cafe Rio
3. Outback steakhouse
4. P.F. Changs
5. Red Robin
6. Rudy's BBQ
7. Olive Garden
8. Rodizzio Grill

Things on my wish list:
1. Having more time
2. A healthy baby
3. A good holiday season
I can't really think of anything else right now.

I tag anyone who has not done this yet! Thanks Patty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We agree on the restaurants 100%!!! No wonder we could live together for as long as we did!:)

Gavin and Shawna said...

...and you probably have most of those restaurants right at your finger tips, right?! Still stuck here in burger country. I am craving some good Cafe RIo!!!
You guys seem to be loving CO!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

We have all but Rudy's and Cafe Rio!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa I CAN'T wait for the Twilight Movie! Did you finish Midnight Sun?!