It's true! I went for my sonnogram yesterday and it confirmed that we are having another boy! Everyone has been asking if I am disappointed. Truthfully, ever since we found out we were pregnant I really felt like this was another boy. So, when the technician confirmed it, I felt like "yeah, that's what I thought." Of course I still had some hope that it would be a girl. Oh well, I love my boys and the most important thing is that the baby looked healthy. In fact, he kept sucking on his fingers and was kicking his legs everywhere. McKay went with me and got this surprised look when he heard the baby's heartbeat. He turned and looked at me and said,"Mommy, there's a heart in your tummy!" I could hear the technician chuckle. I'm sure the boys will be just as excited to have a baby brother as we are for a new baby boy.
Friday, October 17, 2008
It's another BOY!!!
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Wow!! 3 boys I am excited for you. I know the feeling I am hoping for a girl but if I have a boy I will be happy. Congrats. I still have a few more weeks before I can find out. I love ultrasounds.
Healthy baby is awesome...little boys are great. I guess that means you have to go for #4...hopefully you won't pull a Shirlene.
Well...congrats! I am glad things are going well.
Congratulations! These little boys are so much fun, once we hit three boys, the other boys said that if we ever had a girl she would have to sleep in the garage because nothing pink is allowed in our house. I guess they don't have to worry about that. It is a boys club at your house too:)
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Congrats!!! What exciting news. I hope you are feeling well and I know the boys will be such a big help.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I didn't know you were even expecting! Those boys will sure have a such a great time together. I loved having so many sisters to hang out with. We'll call you soon to figure out plans for the BYU/Airforce game--we're planning on being there unless there is horrendous weather. (i.e. the roads are closed.)
Congratulations! Boys are great and it sounds as though things are going well. Very exciting!
Congratulations! The sonogram pictures are so sweet! I just love new babies! I hope you are feeling well.
AWESOME!! You have the cutest, sweetest boys, and now you get one more!! That's GREAT!! Congrats!!
congrats! I am happy for you guys. IT will be so fun for the boys to grow up together.
Jackson always tells us that our next baby will be a boy and then a girl. So maybe you'll follow the same pattern. Boys are handfuls when young, but everyone says way easier as teenagers. I do want at least one girl, however, so that I have a child that will take care of me in my old-age. :) Congratulations! That is so exciting. Aren't there like a bunch of boys in Lamont's family?
Congratulations! You have the cutest boys! It's really exciting you'll be having another. I had to chuckle when I heard about the heart in your tummy remark. Kid's say the cutest things!
P.S. Check out my blog- I tagged you!
Yeah! That is exciting. I want all boys. I don't know what I would do with a girl. I am very happy for all of you. I am sure the boys are excited for another play mate.
Post a Comment