Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday McKay!


Yesterday McKay turned 3 years old. It is hard for me to believe he is that old. He still seems like my baby right now. He had a fun birthday celebration with family in town. We let him pick a place for dinner and it was either Red Robin or Chuck-E-Cheese. Luckily he was easily persuaded towards Red Robin. About ten staff members from Red Robin came and sang to him with balloons and a chocolate sundae. The look on his face was priceless as they sang. He was so happy that I wished I could freeze the moment. Later came the presents and Little Einsteins birthday cake. Today he got to take cupcakes to all his preschool friends and they sang happy birthday to him again. I think the singing is his favorite part. McKay is such a sweet little boy and important part of our family. Happy Birthday McKay!

8 comments:

Family said...

Happy Birthday Mckay!! I am so glad he enjoyed his day.

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy birthday McKay! He's getting so big!

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday McKay- I can hardly believe our boys are all turning 3!

Gavin and Shawna said...

What a fun birthday!! Happy #3!! Shane is so excited for his birthday because he wants fireworks...Dec 31=fireworks! He thought July4th was his birthday...sorry no sale!!
Ok...so did u find out today?? I'm dying....let me live vicariously!!!

The Bright Family said...

He is looking more and more like Carter--it that's possible?!?! Happy Birthday McKay!!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Oh my goodness time sure flies. He is so sweet. It's scary how quickly they grow up.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday McKay!! What a doll!! We sure miss you guys!!

Patty said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years! It seems like it was only yesterday. It looks like he had a wonderful day!