Over the week of the 4th of July we had our first Larsen reunion. It has become a lot harder for us to get together with Lamont's parents, siblings and their families, so this was a great way for us all to spend some quality time together. We flew into Nashville and then drove a couple hours to Pigeon Forge where the Smoky Mountains are located. They were very green and beautiful. I did not know that mountains could look like that in the central U.S. We had a wonderful time enjoying one another's company and seeing the sights in the area. Here are some pictures from our week:
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Larsen Reunion - Pigeon Forge, TN
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Boy, McKay really looks a lot like Carter did around that age. It is good for the boys to get be able to get together with their cousins. It looks like you guys had a great reunion!
You are a traveling bunch! How fun to have a reunion, and visit with cousins and family. I am glad you guys had fun!
Looks like fun!!--love all the hats--especially the newspaper ones--very patriotic & festive. I love the smokey mountains. My family lived in Asheville, NC for a while--sooo definitely know how beautiful the area is. :) no fair. :(
Cute pictures!! I sure miss you guys. I miss the joy school SO much. We had such a great group of moms and kids!! How is Carter doing? Is he looking forward to school? Take care and keep the pictures coming!!
You guys HAVE been busy this summer!!! I hope all is well...
I loved the pictures. I have never been to the Smokey Mountains. Looks like a great place to vacation.
The Kids look like they were having a blast...
Love the pictures! Looks like you had a great time!
you're it!! go to my blog to see the rules! :)
Wow, you guys. That looks like so much fun! Cute pictures. It's great that they all have so many fun cousins to play with.
So..I am curious why Pigeon Forge...is it because of the cool name? I guess you are all spread out around...you might as well pick TN!!
Christian still talks about "that Carter that use to live here"...you've miss out on a sweet humid hot summer here in Corpus!!!
Miss u!!
Geesh, you guys have been traveling a lot lately. Lamont must have made a smart career change. :) Glad to see you always stop at temples where you visit; we're trying to start that tradition too.
Post a Comment