Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Official!


Recently we found out that Lamont passed the Colorado Bar Exam. Last week he was sworn in as an attorney in the state of Colorado. This was one of the last steps in our transition to Denver. Congratulations Lamont; we're proud of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo - congrats on making it official!!! Are you liking things more up in Denver?

Taryn said...

Congrats! It must be nice to have that over and done with.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Its for real now! You can now settle those feet in and thank your lucky stars that you are not here in humidity and heavenly heat=/ I cannot believe how uncomfortable it all ready is. Nows when you are going to LOVE where your at versus where you were...not that you probably all ready didn't!
Tell Monty congrats for pulling it off!!

The Bright Family said...

Congrats!! I know you must have a lot of stress off you--time for a vacation in Corpus!! :)

Mary said...

Congrats!! How is it up there? I hope you're doing well. We really miss you and the boys!! : )

Sharee Gariety said...

Congratulations, guys! That's awesome.