Sunday, August 21, 2011

Everett Taylor Larsen

Everett Taylor was born on July 21, 2011 at 8:34pm. He was 7 lb. 12 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long. He was born at 37 weeks, one day earlier than our planned c-section due to contractions after the amnio. The c-section went well and he is a healthy and perfect little boy. After some minor setbacks we are both doing well and trying to adjust to a daily schedule. His three brothers just adore him and want to kiss him all the time. McKay tells him that he has fluffy cheeks and a fluffy nose. Tanner wants to make sure that we all know that he is still "the little boy" and Everett is the baby. Carter wants us to note that he is a newborn and not just a baby. We all love him and are so blessed to have him join our family.











8 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

That second picture is so sweet! I can't believe all that hair on him. Hope it stays! We love you.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Congrats you guys!! He is a cutie! Curious...why would they do an amnio? 4 boys...woohoo!!

The Bright Family said...

He is so cute!! I love his black hair, & Carter looks like a perfect big brother. :) Ya'll just passed us up with the kid count--congrats!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

The amnio is to check for lung maturity. It is required here if the baby is delivered before 39 weeks.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Oh my cuteness! I haven't checked blogs in forever. Congratulations! He's beautiful. I love all that hair and another good choice on name!

Kristi said...

I haven't checked in for a while and look what I missed!! What a cute little man! I just love all that dark hair. I'm sure he's getting plenty of cuddles and loves. Congratulations to all of you!

Travis and Jamie said...

Holy cow! Love love all that hair, congrats y'all!

Ashley Packard said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He is so cute! We will be in San Antonio the last weekend of October, but will be here the week prior. We would love to see you guys! Give us a call or email me at ashley.packard@gmail.com.