One month ago Carter was baptized. It was such a special day for our family. All of my family was able to be with us on this important day, which meant so much to me. He was baptized with his good friend Luke, which made it even more special for Carter. The program was very nice and Carter and McKay sang, "I Know He Lives" with some other friends. Afterwards we had a some refreshments and were able to visit with those who attended his baptism. Lamont had several co-workers who attended and told us how impressed they were with what they witnessed. It was a great feeling to share some of our beliefs with others. We are very proud of Carter, his faith and knowledge of the gospel, and his decision to be baptized.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a neat day!! Isn't it crazy to think our oldest's are old enough to be baptized?! I think it is great that you could share that with some of Lamont's coworkers. You are certainly a special family.
Wow! It's a new phase of life for your family when the oldest gets baptized. Congratulations, Carter! Melissa, you look beautiful. I'm so glad your family got to be there for that. How special!
When did he become old enough to be baptized!?! Congratulations. I'm glad it was such a special day for your family.
Post a Comment