Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here begins our long trail to Eagle...

Another benefit of Carter turning eight is that he is now a cub scout. Just look at that proud and excited face! Carter is just eating up everything about cub scouts. He told me that it is his favorite day of the week and that he only wishes he could go to cub scouts two days a week. I have found that I don't know anything about cub scouts and am learning right along with him. I guess I better learn what it takes to be a cub scout/scout since we will be doing this for a very LONG time!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

He sure makes a cute scout! I was just released as the Wolf Den leader in my ward. Scouts was like learning a second language for me. At least your learning will come in handy down the road...unlike mine!