Yes, I know what you are all thinking...and you are right...we are expecting! We are excited to announce that Larsen baby #4 is due August 20. However, since I have C-sections we are looking forward to his/her arrival the beginning of August. The pregnancy started out a little rocky, but things have been going much better since I have been on Zofran (anti-nausea). I am hoping they will continute to improve as I finish up the first trimester. The boys are very excited and told me that they hope it is another brother. I am hoping that the rest of you will think "pink" thoughts for me!!!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited! Maybe you should hang around us for awhile--we only think pink thoughts!
Glad you are feeling a bit better, that Zofran is a miracle worker :) I forgot to tell you I did have a dream a while back that you were having a girl! Seriously! So hopefully my dreams will become your reality :) Hehehehe.
Congratulations!! We'll send a little pink you way...we have plenty to spare!!
*Thinking Pink*, *Thinking Pink*, *Thinking Pink*...
SO VERY exciting! We are absolutely thrilled for your cute family. I became good friends with Zofran myself. Girl or boy...that is one lucky baby!
Congrats to Y'all! So excited for the new little one and can't wait to find out if all the "pink" thoughts are helping.
CONGRATS Melissa!!! That is so exciting. Hope its all about pink for you...give me hope for a #4 girl miracle=))
LOVEs
Congrats you guys!!! Maybe this time you'll get a girl! Four was the magic number for us.
SO excited for you guys! Congratulations. I HOPE so very much you'll get a girl. It's so special and for whatever reason, different.
Congratulations! I'm so sorry you've been sick. It has to be a girl this time, right?
Oh my goodness! How exciting! For some reason your blog isn't updating on my blog, so I just happened to check back on one older post and saw your news. I was reading about Tanner's birthday and thought I wonder when #4 is coming? Then I found this post. Well we Bailey women will collectively think pink for you. A lot of estrogen over in this house. And we just got a female cat too!! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment