For my birthday Lamont gave me a plane ticket to Phoenix to see Time Out For Women. I was extremely excited because I was able to go stay with my good friend and former roommate Denise. We met up with my other friend/former roommate Melanie to attend the conference. We were able to hear our former Bishop from BYU, Brad Wilcox, speak. It was an awesome conference and a much needed break. Bishop Wilcox got us some seats right on the front row by all the presenters and we were able to sit by and meet many of them. I told Lamont that it felt like EFY for Women. I left the conference feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It was also some great girl time to just shop and talk. Thanks Lamont for taking care of the boys so I could have some "time out"!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Time Out in Phoenix
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Talk about some MUCH needed mommy time! I loved having you here and that weekend was an eye opener for me and my lifestyle. I have been happy ever since I made those changes the day you left!!!! So I thank you for such a great weekend!
Post a Comment