Saturday, September 18, 2010

A 4-wheelin' Labor Day


On labor day, we went with some friends of ours, the Collards and Lucks, to do some 4-wheeling out past Colorado Springs in the Woodland Park area. It was very beautiful up there and the perfect weather. We had some fun buzzing along the dirt roads. At first, Tanner was a little scared and then decided that he was having fun until he fell asleep. That made for a tricky ride for the Lamont for a little while. McKay wasn't so sure about the ride, but I must admit that I tipped the 4-wheeler at the very beginning. No one was injured but McKay was a little concerned the rest of the way. I am not sure who had the most fun, Carter or Lamont. Both just loved it! Tanner woke up just in time as we got back to camp with a big smile on his face. We were able to enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch at our campsite before we had to get our tired and dirty boys back home.


No comments: