Nice video Lamont, I didn't realize you had recorded us too! Very cool.-BennettJenna says "Fabulous video tribute. Go Cougs!!"
I get chills watching that. One of the most amazing games I've seen on TV...wish I could've been there. Thanks for posting.
True Cougars!!!!!
That's awesome you all were able to go! Good memories of an incredible game.
We had some friends here in Washington go, and we're pretty jealous. Now you too! What an amazing game to see.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice video Lamont, I didn't realize you had recorded us too! Very cool.
-Bennett
Jenna says "Fabulous video tribute. Go Cougs!!"
I get chills watching that. One of the most amazing games I've seen on TV...wish I could've been there. Thanks for posting.
True Cougars!!!!!
That's awesome you all were able to go! Good memories of an incredible game.
We had some friends here in Washington go, and we're pretty jealous. Now you too! What an amazing game to see.
Post a Comment