Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break?!


We decided to stay home this year for spring break and take it easy. However, spring break felt more like winter break! I think this snowstorm was larger than any of our winter snowstorms. In fact, Carter's school was cancelled for TWO days due to all the snow, in addition to his week off. The good thing about a spring snowstorm is that it doesn't stick on the ground for very long. It also makes for great sledding weather once it has stopped snowing. The sun was shining and it was warm enough that I was getting pretty hot in my coat sledding down the hill. I guess if we want a warm spring break next year, we'll have to head to Texas or Florida!

My little snowman!
Tanner stayed snuggled in his carseat while we did a little sledding.




The boys had a blast!

5 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Ok--all your boys are cute...but that Tanner has a sweet little face!!
Do you miss the warmth here in Corpus???

alan and bonnie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

J&S said...

Where do you guys live now, scene you are not in Corpus? I'm not sure if you remember us,if not that is okay.We moved right after I had my first.(Doc Wiseburg moved too) I saw the picture of the BYU football game...You were so close to our house! We have two boys now..just had my 2nd in Jan. Boys are Great!!
Love,
Shantell

Mary said...

How fun!! Tanner is a DOLL!! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well!!

Family said...

Look at all that snow!! The kids look like they had a blast.