time flies, huh?! You both look so young still...even more like babies in that pic! i am just so glad that you married into the fam so we could be related for real=))
Ack! It's been way too long since I've checked your blog! Holy cow! Your baby is SOO cute! I especially like his "snowman" picture. :) What a doll. Melis, you look so gorgeous in your wedding picture (well, in ALL your pictures, but especially in your wedding picture). :) Hope you're recovering well!
Congratulations!! You guys are still such a great couple. I can't believe how big Tanner is! What a cutie. I love the photo of him in the bath...too cute!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary. We just celebrated our 8 year Anniversary in Dec.
time flies, huh?! You both look so young still...even more like babies in that pic! i am just so glad that you married into the fam so we could be related for real=))
SO CUTE!! Melissa you are gorgeous!! Happy 8!!
Happy Anniversary! Still lookin' good!!
Ack! It's been way too long since I've checked your blog! Holy cow! Your baby is SOO cute! I especially like his "snowman" picture. :) What a doll. Melis, you look so gorgeous in your wedding picture (well, in ALL your pictures, but especially in your wedding picture). :) Hope you're recovering well!
Congratulations!! You guys are still such a great couple. I can't believe how big Tanner is! What a cutie. I love the photo of him in the bath...too cute!
Happy Anniversary! You're little Tanner is getting huge! What a cutie!
Post a Comment