It was a busy week of Halloween parties and trick-or-treating with a mild case of the stomach flu mixed in. Carter and McKay had fun getting several days of use out of their Halloween costumes. Carter decided to be a clown this year and McKay was Bob the Builder. They had a party at the church one day and two friend's parties other days. For one party even I had to dress up, and won second prize thanks to the use of my friend's Egyptian costume. Both boys did come down with the 24 hour stomach flu this week as well, but amazingly enough they were both healthy for all of the Halloween parties and the big day itself, which was a blessing! On halloween day we started trick-or-treating early at our outdoor mall (weather was in the high 70's and beautiful). They went from store to store collecting candy. We then grabbed a quick bite to eat at Rumbi Grill and headed over to the church for some trunk-or-treating. Of course the boys loved seeing all their friends there. It was then home to get some last candy from the neighbors on our street. Finally we were able to relax while watching Ichabod Crane and eating doughnuts and carmel apples.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH how fun!! I love the week of Halloween there is always something going on. Your kids look cute. Carter is getting so tall.
Congrats on the big win always fun to win a prize. Fun Fun Fun.
It looks like you had a great day! I would love to see a picture of you dressed up too!
Ichabod, doughnuts and caramel apples? Sounds like my kind of Halloween! The boys costumes are great--glad they had a good time!
Cater looks SO cute...but boy will he hate you when he's 16!! : ) McKay is just adorable!! I can't believe how big he is!!
Cute pictures! I guess they have trunk-or-treating in most wards these days!!
How fun. I thought for sure it was YOU with the flu, but it was the boys, huh? Bummer! I'm glad they got over it quickly. Nobody wants a trick-or-treat bag full of last night's dinner! :) :) :) (sorry... that was gross.)
Post a Comment