Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU vs. Air Force


I know we are late getting this posting up, but a week ago we went and saw BYU play Air Force in Colorado Springs. It was a beautiful sunny day in the upper 40s. Lamont bought a very large amount of tickets to the game (59 to be exact)and we quickly sold all tickets to ward members to attend the game with us. Unfortunately, we were split into two sections. But, we had a great time cheering on the Cougars with many ward members. This is something that we may try and do each year they play in Colorado Springs. The fans were great, the drive was not too bad, and they had a fly over and parachuting before the game. We all had a lot of fun...and BYU won the game which made it even more fun! We also enjoyed having Lamont's cousin Sharee and family come and stay with us in preparation for the big game.

2 comments:

Family said...

You guys are always out having fun!! I love weather in the upper 40"nice".

Mary said...

Cute picture!! I'm dying to see baby Larsen!! When does he get here?!?!