This past weekend we celebrated Lamont's birthday. Even though the day started out slow with sealing the concrete in the garage and then a Stake Priesthood Leadership Meeting we hope it still ended up to be a good one. We love you!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The Big 30!
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Look at all cute boys!! And you get to add another one soon!! : ) Happy Birthday Lamont!!
Happy 30th Birthday Lamont!!!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Lamont! We sure miss you guys!!
Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!
Monte- Happy Birthday old man=))!!! I can only say that for a little while longer...so I will enjoy it while I got it=)!! For real...hope you had fun...what did you do??
ps...Gav can't call anyone 30 an old man...he's lost that one..long time ago=)
THIRTY??! What an old fart. I'm still in my 20's (well... at least for 1 more month!) :) :) :) I'll be joining you shortly. Ugh! Here's to getting old. Hope your birthday was fabulous! :)
Happy Birthday Lamont. You Old Man!
I didn't realize Lamont is younger than Chad. My poor old husband. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment