This is a blog posting that has been a long time in coming...after some struggles we are very excited to announce the upcoming birth of Baby Larsen #3 due on March 6. We are very excited and so far everything seems to be going well with the baby and pregnancy. We had a sonnogram last week and the baby was happily kicking away. I am doing well and am just having some normal fatigue and stomach aches. The boys are both very excited, and when we told them the news Carter immediately went downstairs to make sure there would be room for the baby at the dinner table. It looks like as the time draws closer we'll have to discuss what newborn babies can and can't do!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Congratulations!! Do you have a due date yet?
how exciting!!! :) I'll guess you'll have to come down to Corpus, so I can take a new family picture!! he-he :) Congratulations!!!
I knew it was a matter of time!! Congrats you guys...I am sure lil' Melissa will be adorable =))
I am so excited for you.. You are a few weeks ahead of me.. How fun.. I am glad things are going well. Its fun to hear you talk about your boys and how excited they are. My boys are very excited. When I went to the doctor the other day Dallen asked if the baby was going to come out I said "I WISH" He he he. I will keep happy girl thoughts for you too....
Congrats! What exciting news! Sounds like your 2 boys will be great big brothers to the new little one!Hope everything goes great and can't wait for more updates!
Yeah for you! So is that a little over three years between McKay and this one? I think I'd like to wait a little before our next one, but then I don't want to take over control from Heavenly Father. Aimee Packard always quotes Lamont's grandpa about how we shouldn't control when they come (I can't remember the quote) and I agree, but I also feel so overwhelmed with two at the moment! :) Jenna Packard makes it look so easy, but both Aimee and Jenna can also afford people to come in and help a little. Is Carter going to a special school? He's so darn smart!
Congrats! Babies all around! That is the best. I hope that things are smooth sailing.
Congratulations, Melissa!!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!! Carter and McKay will make wonderful BIG brothers (of course we already know this about Carter). Can't wait to hear more news. Keep us posted!! Congrats again!!
Congrats on the big news!! I can't wait to see whether you continue to build your basketball team or add in some estrogen to the mix???
About the Midnight Sun, Edward's perspective, should I wait til I finish the series?
Congrats! I think it is fun when the older kids start to understand about a new baby and get all excited about it! I hope your pregnancy goes well!
McKay and this one will be 6wks short of 3 1/2 yrs apart. We had hoped they would be closer than this, but it didn't work out.
Carter is attending a magnet school within the public school system. The name of his school is The Challenge School.
Thanks for the Edward tip!!!
YEA!!!! I'm SO excited for you! How fun, how fun. I hope you're doing alright with trying to keep up with your boys while the energy is low. (ugh). Good luck with everything! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! (if you're finding out, that is.) :)
Yeah! I am so happy for you. I think I might actually know before my mom does because she hasn't had dinner with your parents yet. Please keep us updated on the gender.
Hooray! Congratulations you guys! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment