It seems like there has been so much going on lately and a lack of time for blogging. Where do I even start? I guess our time has been spent on a combination of things: the demands of Carter's new school, trying to get a grasp on my new calling, soccer season is back, McKay has begun his pre-school co-op, and on top of all that a new addicting manuscript from Stephenie Meyer (Midnight Sun). Where does all the time go? Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.McKay on his first day of preschool
The soccer team
McKay getting in a little practice of his own
Monday, September 15, 2008
Catching Up-
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Those Stephenie Meyer books are trouble! How are you liking your calling? Hope you are feeling well. The boys are so cute and getting big!
Hi Larson's it is the Hansen's! It is really good to see your adorable kids! They are really getting big.
Congratulations, by the way! How exciting. I hope you are feeling well.
Happy birthday yesterday, Melissa! I saw it in my R.S. e-mail and meant to tell you on the actual day. I hope you had a good one.
Happy Birthday Melissa. I know I am a day late and I hope it was great. When you coming to visit Salt Lake?
Yes!!! Happy Birthday! I had it on my calendar this year. I hope you had a great one:)
McKay looks like a big boy now! He's grown so much!!
I have one more paragraph of Midnight Sun and I don't want it to end!! The boys are getting so big!! McKay and Cale are not babies anymore!! That smile of McKay's in the first picture is to die for. Hug them for me. BTW, Happy Late Birthday... : )
It's amazing how much your boys are starting to look alike. It seems like only yesterday when my boys were younger and playing soccer. Treasure these wonderful days with them!!
You're kidding me! You had my nephew over??! Ha! Truly... what a small world. How's he doing? He's terrible at keeping in touch with his family, so they never really know what's going on with him. I'll have to tell his parents that he's in good hands. :)
McKay is getting so old--looking!! :) They grow up too fast. Happy (late) birthday!!
You guys do keep pretty busy. We sure do miss you. The kids look like they are enjoying every minute. Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment