For some end of the summer fun we went to the Rockies baseball game on Saturday. It was "Rockies Rookies" night so the kids got to make a loop around the baseball field before the game started. The stadium is pretty large, so it was fun to get close and personal. Afterwards, the boys were extremely excited to meet the mascot Dinger the Dinosaur (first and last time- that line was nuts!). We then enjoyed the game with some hot dogs and peanuts. McKay especially loves the seventh inning stretch and sings as loud as he can. It was a fun way to spend our last Saturday evening before school gets started.
Previously, I also took the boys the the Natural History and Science museum. It was a cool museum and we all enjoyed ourselves there. That is one of the things that I really enjoy about Denver, there are so many museums and cool things to do pretty close to us. I am just beginning to learn about all of the fun places to take the boys.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Take me out to the ballgame... and the Natural History and Science Museum
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! We went to a Hooks game last night the kids had a blast. It was a great way to end the day.
I love the Picture of the kids in the space shuttle.
Hey Melissa! Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment