In answer to a tag from Amber, I thought it would be fun to share six random things about myself that maybe a lot of people don't know. So, here it goes...
1. I have lived in four cities in 7 years of marriage (Provo, UT; Austin, TX; Corpus Christi, TX; and Aurora, CO).
2. I am very good at hula hooping and can keep the hoop up for a VERY long time! I know, what talent!
3. I used to assist in Lasik eye surgery and have had it done myself - I would highly recommend it!
4. One of my favorite movies is and always has been Mary Poppins.
5. I used to debate in high school and always wanted to go to law school. (I am not sure anymore since I put Lamont through law school).
6. I think blogging is thereputic for me -it is my time to unwind while the boys are down for naps.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
...6 Random things...
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm glad you did it!! I learned a lot about you--hula hoop?!?!
I love #6. I feel the same way. I wish I would have started sooner.
Yeah Corpus Christi!! Wow, I didn't know you wanted to be a Lawyer. Neat!
I think I already knew some of those things. We have a lot in common--I too am an exceptional hula hooper (if I do say so myself), high school debater, and married to a lawyer who suggests not following in his footsteps...oh and the whole two boy thing! :)
I suck at hula hooping....I'm jealous!! : ) I can't imagine you on a debate team...your too sweet!! We miss you guys. Hug the boys for me!!
That's so fun to learn those things about you! I have NEVER been able to hula hoop! Maybe you could give me some lessons? The next time I'm in CO???
It is a talent to be able to hula hoop! I feel the same way about Mary Poppins--I love it!
Post a Comment