This picture was taken on May 1, and should show a nice spring day, right?! I have forgotten how fickle the weather can be in the mountain west. I am so ready for winter to be over. I feel like the weather is teasing us with one day at 75 degrees and the next with snow. Which brings me to my next point, things we miss about Corpus Christi:
1. Right now, the weather. I know that by the end of the month I'll change my tune, but just for right now.
2. Hooks baseball. Lamont still follows them through the Caller times. We have yet to attend a Rockies game, but are planning to do so in the near future -maybe when it stays warm!
3. The beach. We are waiting to take advantage of the mountains. At least they are pretty to look at all white-capped.
4. Our friends. We are still working on making friends here. It is coming slowly but surely.
Maybe once it is summer I can do my things I love about Denver post. Until then...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Spring?!?! (things we miss about Corpus Christi)
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
things I hate about corpus:
1) the weather...can i tell you it was 78 when i woke up this morning...and a bear to run in with the crazy wind advisory!
2)being so far from the west= family!
Ok- perhaps i am a bit pessimistic....it has CERTAINLY grown on me. I just love the west, where you can find everything you want to buy and eat anywhere you want!
we all miss you here, but i wish I was there for sure! i love the west! You lucky ducks!
things I hate about corpus:
1) not having the Larsen Family here!!
2) people who live here & gripe all the time :)
Post a Comment