Monday, March 31, 2008

The Children's Museum

Last week over spring break we went to the Children's Museum with some friends from law school who now also live in Denver. It was such a cute museum and the boys had so much fun. They were able to pretend that they were firefighters, veterinarians, and grocery checkers. There was so much to do there and they were having such a good time that I didn't hear one whine or complain and it was even WAY past lunch time before we left.


Yes, there was a full firetruck inside!!!


Dr. Larsen?!?!...


...OR, "Did you find everything alright?"

4 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

with all his genius...my vote is for the MD career for Carter.

Ericka Johnson said...

Your boys are getting so big! Looks like it was a fun time.

The Bright Family said...

I love museums like that--it's fun for the parents too. :) They have one similar in San Antonio & I caught Josh piloting the 747 along with Karston--fun. :)

Terry Family said...

Fun!!! I bet the boys had a blast.