The past two weeks have been a whirlwind for me. My family came to visit for several days just before Halloween and we had a great time going to the beach, Sea World, and the aquarium. I guess it was their one last "hooray" with me in Corpus Christi. While they were here Lamont left for Denver. My sister Melanie was a life saver and stayed another week with me. I don't know what I would have done without her! This past weekend we were able to head up towards San Antonio and Austin to spend a little time with the Larsen's and to attend Bryce and Katie's baby blessing. However, the trip was cut short due to more illness. Now as the time stands I am here by myself for about nine days. What a drastic change to go from so much family to just me and the boys. I am hoping to get some projects going to keep me busy - packing up being the biggest one. I am sure that the remainder of the my time in Corpus with will go by fast in some ways, but very slow in other ways. Here are some fun pictures of the past two weeks.
The Moretons at Halloscream at Sea World
Beach fun with Aunt Megan
The boys with Grandma Moreton
Visiting the Selena gravesite here in Corpus
Amelia's (Bryce and Katie's) baby blessing
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Family Time vs. Time Alone
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment