Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our New House






This past weekend we went house hunting in Denver. We were lucky enough to have Grandma Larsen watch the boys so that we could just focus for three days on finding a house. We looked at many homes (previously owned and new construction) and found one builder that was offering awesome incentives with unbelievable upgrades. It was located in a nice part of southeast Aurora and was just too hard to pass up. This will be a great home for us to grow into and stay in for a long while. We are excited to move in when the construction is finished next month.

6 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

What an aweome house!! Nice work guys....I totally know what a draining experience that can be. This is a well-deserved blessing for you guys (but we'll surely miss you:((
Shawna

The Bright Family said...

WOW!!!! Your new home is really beautiful. Forget about us coming to visit--I think we'll just move in that guest bedroom!! :)

You are going to have to take pictures of the pink house though. I'm curious to see what it looks like!! he-he

Congratulations!

Amber

Anonymous said...

WOW - I am stunned...So now you get to move to the place of your dreams AND the home of your dreams is waiting for you! How perfect...

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

We're happy things are working out so well for you! It will be fun to come see you guys in your new house some time.

Shaneen said...

So I got your blog from Kimball's site. How exciting!! Alexa, Kendra, Tosha, and I (and our families) are all here in the Denver area! It will be fun to have more family nearby!! Congrats on the new home!

Debbie said...

Crazy that you guys are moving! I just FINALLY got to see you! Ugh. It sounds like an awesome opportunity though. Good luck with it all!!!