
We're Moving to Denver!!! I got a job offer to join Davis, Graham & Stubbs in Denver as an associate in their natural resources department! They had an open position for an oil & gas attorney so I submitted my resume, they flew me up to interview, and just recently called and offered me the job!! They are a much larger firm (about 100 attorneys) and one of the more established firms in Denver. We are so excited!!
At the same time, it is definitely going to be a BIG transition for us. It will be hard to tell my firm I'm leaving, hard to tell our ward and friends we are leaving, and hard to sell our house (especially in a buyer's market). Never did we think we would only be here for two years. Corpus Christi has been very good to us and it will be sad to leave.
We've already selected a realtor and we're getting ready to put our house on the market. It looks like I'll probably start work in Denver the first part of November while Melissa and the boys stay in Corpus until Thanksgiving. Things have been such a whirlwind for us and will continue to be so, I'm sure, so wish us luck.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Denver or Bust!!!
Posted by
Lamont and Melissa Larsen
at
9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment